Wednesday 27 January 2010

Stiff 2

You know that advert on TV that shows the bloke seeing the body of the dead child everywhere? Well I have a similar experience every time I open my fridge door and the odour of recently deceased hamster fills my nostrils.
It would appear to be cheese of some sort. Now I'm not a great cheese fan (apologies if you thought this blog was for this purpose) but I know a great many people are (they are called French people) and sometimes the stinkier the better, but in all honesty the smell of a small corpse is not really something I can appreciate as I pass the crackers around.
Perhaps I'm missing something?

1 comment:

  1. Remember though! Golden Rule number one..check that the smell is not coming upwards from the neck of your shirt or pyjamas. If so, pay a little visit to the bathroom and check down below, especially before a business meeting. Also, the Dalai Lama said "don't expect an hour, a month, a day of happiness, just appreciate the moment, one at a time". I have put this in quotes but it is highly inaccurate. I am working on a book of quotes by him at the moment. Others by him such as..'we shall fight them on the beaches' (shouted) are famous, of course.

    ReplyDelete