Thursday 28 January 2010

House

I read today that Google are poised to launch their Internet house selling site soon and already people are saying it will put more estate agents out of business as people deal direct and buy their next house via the Internet.
Personally I think it's a shame. I just don't think it is such a good idea to make such a massive purchase this way. Far more sensible to buy it the standard way, spending less that 10 deceptively spacious minutes in the company of a boy in his dad's suit telling you that the room with a bath in it 'is the bathroom'.
A sad loss.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Mind you, having seen the state of our bathroom tonight, suffering the impact of two ten year olds, that might be essential! Love your blog, it makes me laugh, it makes me cry. You're very talented, I love your work and you should always flaunt that back hair! Lots of love E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that 'Your dad's suit' was new euphemism for being naked. I had to read this a few times and was wondering whether I had missed out on this particular saying. Could your dad's suit be like a birthday suit but bigger with extra cloth? Would a man wearing' His dad's suit be able to show you a semi? Most probably..hence the saying..'Hey pal, I can se your semi from here!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did once get a suit for my birthday. It was blue and hideous and my mam made me wear black patent leather shoes with it to show off to my relations. Honestly - I was so looking forward to being 18.
    I haven't much experience of semis. But I know a lot about extensions

    ReplyDelete